TEL. : +86-020 31213735 / E-MAIL : email@example.com
We have a team that benefits from over 10 years’ fieldwork and experience
About air filters, different countries or regions have its different classifications according to their standards. Similarly,
the requirements for cleanliness vary from industry to industry.
Filters’ features :
1. Primary filter : it mainly used as a pre-filter for the fresh air inlet of the air conditioning system,
intercepting the large particle from atmosphere. Filtration efficiency is subject to filtration ≥5.0um particles.
2. Medium filter : it can be used as the final filter for general air conditioning systems and as a pre-filter for
high efficiency filters in air conditioning systems. Mainly used to intercept 1-10um suspended particles, the efficiency is subject to filtration ≥1um particles.
3. High-medium filter : it can be used as a system end filter for general purification and as an intermediate filter for high
efficiency filters. Mainly intercept 1-5um particles, the efficiency is subject to filtration ≥1um particles.
4. Sub-hepa filter : it mainly used as a clean room end filter, as a pre-filter for high-efficiency filters and a final filter for
fresh air systems. Filtration efficiency is subject to filtration ≥0.3um particles.
5. Hepa filter : it used as the end filtration of clean room to ensure all cleanliness requirement.
Filtration efficiency is subject to filtration ≤0.3um particles.
According to European standards, Primary filter is divided into 3 levels,G1,G2,G3;
Medium filter is divided into 3 levels,G4,F5,F6; High-medium filter is divided into 2 levels,F7,F8;
Sub-hepa filter is divided into 3 levels, F9,H10,H11; Hepa filter is divided into 3 levels, H12,H13,H14.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.