TEL. : +86-020 31213735 / E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a team that benefits from over 10 years’ fieldwork and experience
In the purification engineering industry, the air shower is one of the most important purification equipment, and it is the necessary passage to enter the clean room, which can reduce the pollution problems caused by entering and leaving the clean room.
The air shower is a highly versatile partial purification device installed between the clean room and the contaminated area.
When people and goods enter the clean area, they need to be blown through the air shower.
The clean air blown out can remove the dust carried by people and goods, and can effectively block or minimiaze the dust source from entering the clean room.
The air shower uses primary air filter and hepa air filter to filter the air flow, and then sprays it from different directions to the surface of the worker and material through adjustable sus nozzle, and then the dust-laden air passes through the primary air filter and hepa air filter to achieve circulating air.
The series of HaoAir air showers include standard air shower, cargo shower, explosion-proof air shower, anti-static air shower, etc.
Fully automatic infrared induction blowing, the blowing time is 0-99seconds adjustable with human voice prompt function.
Moreover, the front and rear doors of the air shower room/cargo shower room are electronically interlocked, which can also function as an air lock to prevent unpurified air.
1. The clean room air shower should periodically use the instrument to measure the technical indicators of the air shower equipment.
If it does not meet the technical parameters, it should be processed in time.
2. According to the actual use, the filter material in the pre-filter is periodically removed and cleaned.
3. When the wind speed is found to be small, first check whether the surface of the primary air filter is black. If it is black, it means that pre-filter has more dust and the resistance is increased. Under the circumstance, the non-woven fabric in the pre-filter should be cleaned or replaced.
4. When replacing the filter in the clean room air shower, replace it according to the specifications of the original filter. The arrow mark on filter should be confirmed during installation and the arrow should point in the direction of the air flow. And ensure a good seal to prevent leakage. After replacement, the dust particle counter can be used for testing.
5. The staff needs to check the air circuit of air shower. If there is any problem, you can refer to the electrical schematic for maintenance.
6. The temperature of the clean room air shower should not exceed 50 °C, and open flame is strictly prohibited.
7. When cleaning air shower, dot not scrub the air shower cabinet with corrosive solvents. Use a small amount of industrial alcohol to gently wipe the cabinet.
8. Rrgularly training the users of the air shower, especially in terms of safety.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.