TEL. : +86-020 31213735 / E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a team that benefits from over 10 years’ fieldwork and experience
Cold steel is used for the air shower’s cabinet, and stainless steel is used for the bottom. As to different customer’s requirement, air showers with different materials or sizes can be designed and supplied.
|Persons per cycle||3-6 persons|
|Customer’s design is available|
One-year warranty period for whole machine except of tubes and human factors etc, and 18-month of after-sale service from the date when you receive machine or 12 months when installation finished;
Consultant services for whole machine life, and 24 hours technical support by email;
UPS, English software, user manual and the installation & debugging by our experienced technicians.
Please supply us the following information to design your clean room
a. The structure parts:
1. Panel style:
Metal-face polyurethane core board,
Metal-face rockwool core board (widely used),
Metal-face polystyrene core board (without fire proof),
Metal-face honeycomb core board,
Metal-face plastered core board (widely used for ceiling),
Metal-face glass-magnesium core board.
Panel thickness: 50mm or 100mm
2. Door shape, window shape and quantities
3. Ornament material: circle 50 degree, 75 degree, alloy aluminum, silver color or painted color.
4. Layout drawing
5. The house structure: steel structure or ferroconcrete
b. Air conditioner and air fan parts:
1. The technical height (the height between the ceiling and girder’s lower point).
2. Direction and arrangement of air feeding and air sucking.
3. The clean grade request, temperature and humidity request, pressure balance request, wind speed request.
4. Air exhaust request and air exhaust quantity request.
5. Workers quantity and equipments’ heat generating amount.
6. Brand of air conditioner or air fan brand and style request.
7. By water cooling or fan cooling?
c. Equipment parts:
1. Specification and material request of the air shower room.
2. Specification, material and technical request of the pass box.
3. Specification and request of laminar flow.
4. Specification and request of the weighting room.
5. FFU’s specification and request.
d. Electricity parts:
1. Illumination request and the lighting style.
2. Total power.
3. Control style (full auto/manual).
4. Wire hidden style (pretreatment/ hidden in sandwich board).
e. Floor parts:
1. The basic cement (the cement floor’s intension and level degree)
2. Floor request (Static proof request and epoxy color of PVC/ roller/ plate)
f. Lab Equipment:
1. Fume Hood
2. Stainless Steel Cabinet
3. Stainless Steel Table
4. Weight Room
5. Dust Particle Counter
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.